Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview at baylor........... - srik
I am IMG and have IV at baylor
congrats gqui,if u dont mind ? spl are u interv for n when is ur interv there? cos one of my frnds is interv there this week for IM.
I also have an i/v at Baylor. Would like to know about the i/v experience if someone has had recently.
Hey srik...sorry I'm late coz was busy. First, I interviewed for O&G...exp can be diff for other branches. Second, there were plenty of FMGs intervieving with me...ratio of AMG to FMG was 1:1. The interview was structured and we had 2 interviewees interviewing 1 candidate at a time. It was the same questions...had some ethics qs asked. The exp was not different from others. The best part of the interview though was the after interview drinks and foodSmile)))))) All in all I was very impressed with what they had to offer in training...no wonder they are choosy!!
hey dochoc,nice 2 know that u r done and had good time there,yes,u r rite,the experience may vary according 2 the branch,did u happen 2 meet anybody interv for IM? one of my frnds is going there this week n is kind of anxious cos she was not expecting an interv frm them,any info u share willl b very helpful.thanks n good luck.Smile
srik...have no idea about IM..can't help much...GL
no pblm,thanks a lot n good luck.
hey tempest,? is ur interv if u dont mind sharing,? speciality?are u an IMG?
Hey srik,

Why the hell bother about it. IMG's are called only as "fillers" there.
Only IMG from AgaKhan/AIIMS get there and it is obvious how they get it.
It depends on you.
Anyday I will prefer to get a residency on my own credentials even in the worst program.
hey darwin,u may be rite,but just wanted to help my frnd by gathering some info,hoping 2 reduce her anxiety,u never know ? 2 expect frm such programs.Anyways,i will just hope its no different frm other interv n she does well,good luck 2 u n thanks for the input.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »