Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Thread.....Help your friends for next year! - dr_x
Pakipower, as we know that there r different criterias for IV calls for different programs.....some do not bother 2 much abt scores and they go with the amount of clinical experience U have, others prefer only scores. Certain programs prefer to hav only GC candidates(although they sponsor visas as well), .............thats y I came up with this idea:

Yes, it seems too much to ask

thats why I mentioned that even if ppl put their scores like mid 80s, low 90s, high 90s, with No. of months a US and home-country clinical experience and mention the names of programs from where they got Iv calls....that should also b fine.

In this way, we may find about different programs what exactly they are looking for.

Its upto all the friends here on this forum how much they prefer to put the information in this regard.
dr x... it seems u r from gujarat, india... am i right??? this is just my gut feelings...
newaz congrats for yr pre match..and gl wid yr hard work
i ll send my info .

cobra
Kingcobra, I m from pak. And I appreciate input from U and all friends on this forum.
Thanx a lot.
Good luck and best wishes!
dr_x..
Just wanted to ask you a Question !.....did you really apply for 180 progs ??????????.........Your credentials and the 2 months hands on exper. and 2 months research and a fresh graduate (2003) are definitely enough to secure you a position.........why in the world did you apply for 180 progs ?......... am not offending....just wondering !!!.........
Thanks for taking the initiative dr-x. This thread will certainly help people like me who would apply this year.
this is exactly the thread I have been looking for. I will be grateful if people could give more info so that guys like myself have an idea about the trend this year.
nashville:
Initially I applied only in IM and FM in early September.....105 programs total.....just got 2 interview calls from IM and none from FM.
Then I thought to apply in Neuro, peds, med-peds and kept on calling programs to show my interest and finally I got such No. of IVs till December. I did my USCE with research and step3 after I submitted my ERAS application. It was tough for me as for every one.
drpradeephl: I am just trying.....all depends on how many ppl give their input in this regard.
Thanx.
guys no point in writing here.. create a database and post it here so that everyone can input their details and is available to everyone instead going thru the text
rita123, if u read my earlier post, I have given this suggestion that either put info here or send me through email so that I could compile all info into a database and provide all you guys. Thank you.
Cmon guys!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »