Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uni program with j-1 or community program with h-1 - jut
jut- i m in ur shoes-- after 4 h1 unis-- i m confused abt j1 uni ( SUNY Upstate n UMDNJ camden) and h1 commu (abington/ pennsylvania/ mckeesport/ shadyside(j1) / jersey shore/ mercy catholic/ bronx leb) I have spoken to many ppl and their views r same-- go for j1 uni-- if really want to do a fellowship (3 yr fellowship) With h1- fellowship could b delayed... but think whether u would have all the energy to do fellowship after 3-4 yrs of residency (provided u dont get it immd after residemcy)

ppl with j1 eventually get a waiver and by hook and crook they still manage to b here.. ( i havent heard of anyone going bac) Jus that the process is stressful and u might have to compromise somethin else (eg place) for waiver..... think abt all those issues and depending upon ur preference and personality-- i guess u shuld make a sound decision..
thanks tiger07 and abcd_mbbs

I appreciate your help....

all these replies are helping me to strengthen my inner voice,,,,that is in favor of j-1 uni

anyother input
ho many inputs u want.. LOL go for H1
thanks chand ka tukra...

time to take opinion is short now....just 7 days left
To Jut-- do u have idea which is better-- pennsylvania or abington hosp?
quality wise and number of seat wise pensylvania is better....but make your own decidion..

gl
Mr.Jut uer name initials are M and R ?????
neither M nor R.............

GUESS.........
jut jee first name with M and last name with R....dont need to guess anymore bcoz i met smone with these many intrviews in one hospital..he was frm Lahore..so i thot u r the one...he came here after leaving his fellowship in between in pak
where you met me....i think you are confusing me with someone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »