Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/236...is my score - drmaya
thank u so much for ur wishes... regarding my prep i started to study in april last year... it was on n off for a while.. have a 2 years old daughter..so i had to manage time.. i used to study when ever she used to sleep...in early mornings or in afternoon... 3 or 4 hours a day.. then i took a break in sept n oct... when i studied for CS..n then took CS on nov 1st..after returning from Chicago i studied really hard for 2 n a half months... had to send my daughter to a baby sitter during last 2 months..when i studied almost 8 hours a day.. i read kaplan notes 3 times... except biochem (4times, coz i m weak at this).. for general anat n embryo i read from high yield..but i guess kaplan is enough.. i found the dvds only during the last 2 months..so i had time to watch behaviour, physio, genetics, micro... for patho i downoaded the Goljan audios from forum.. but it was very near to exam..so i could listen only to general patho..n a few topics from special.. CTs n MRIs... just from First Aid and kaplan notes... what i would like to advice all of u is start doing questions from the very beginning.. n reagarding the real exam.. .. actually i never aimed fro 99..all i was praying to get above 90 during all these times... on the exam day i was tense..during the first 2 blocks i was running a lil short of time.. as the questions were very long with a long list of lab..so during last 3 or 4 questions i had to b really very fast.. after that i managed the time well... most of the exam was conceptual.. but it was hard to say how many questions i was doing right..i took a break after every block ..n drank a few sips of water or juice to keep my energy levels up... any way... work hard have faith n God..n inshallah all of u will do good in examz.. Once again thank u so much..i really gained a lot from this forum..
thanks drmaya for putting ur nice exam experince in here.i wish u good luck in other steps n May u get ur dream residency
i never know that 236 is 99.have the board changed the score distribution.
congrats a lot onsuch a nice score
congrats drmaya on such a fab score
CONGRATULATION
HAMDOULLAH
ALLAH IBAREK
Congradulation on your great score
beautiful score....congrats!! and best wishes for ck..
awesome score i appriciate ur efforts with a child. this is really great. wish u very best in next steps.
Congratulation dr maya. Good luck for step-2
Congrats drmaya
What do u suggest to do for revising subjects 1-2 months before exam?
is doing FA enough?
Have u read kaplan med essentials?
thanks.
gl 4 other steps..........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »