Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the most common cause of lung abscess in - jovanavcs
aspiration .........
i go with aspiration pnemonia
mmmmmmmmmm I was thinking about thelast question again ....the fact is that a huge proportion
of patients develop atelectasis , but very very few go on to develop full blown pneumonias and i ve never seen an abscess following that , BUT if u aspirate during/following aspiration u will get a pneumonia with organisms likely to cause an abscess, hence i change my answer to aspiration!
I will elaborta etoday...staring online now..
aspiration...aspirated fluid contains mixed aerobic n anaerobic bacteria!!

ok..why does atelectasis cause abscess..?? can sum1 plz explain
I go with aspiration
aspiration
That's one of the reasons why I stop reading jovana posts and some others; I think this is the last one I read.
I personally do not have time to connect to internet just to read a concept that is not asked following the usmle pattern. I just suggest to give the answer and explanation after a maximum of 10 minutes from the first post. And please give reference of the explanation so that we can trust in it.

*Try to post the answer in 10-15 minutes and do not prolong the discussion, this is a waste of time. I have being visitig usmle forums since 2003 and this is my experience with these kind of post.
I am just trying to help, and I know that what you r doing is good but, it would be more effective uf you do nit stne the explanations.
Thanks.
No Paganini I undrsund your frustrations ,BUT this questions is from YANI CRASH BANKS and are giving by people who giv ethe Exam and some of the Questions I don't know the ANSWERS, so what I suppos eto do ????????
Please feel free to NOT read my post if it is so disturbing for you...I undrstund completelly...
So sorry...
I am here to learn as well,NOT to teach ,OK ????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »