Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois Temp. License - cleo76
hi cleo76, the CT form need to filled by the medical council which issued the medical liscence, u just need to fill the top bit and they do the rest, just contact them and I am sure they wouold be aware of this form. let me know if u need any more info on the same.

doctormle, the temporary registration is the temp liscence, u need to have a liscence before u go in for residency from somewhere, check with ur PC again.
Hi Kobe! One question regarding the IL temp license. Is it that we need to have the IL temp license inorder to file the papers for H1B. I mean are the visa and license 2 separate events or one involves the other. Thanks.

Hi Cleo! I too have done my med school from Maharashtra. Do you have any idea as to which office of MMC do we need to go inorder to get the CT form signed? Is it the Mulund office?
sears, u need the liscence and step 3, two major reqirements for the H1B
hello sears,

yeah, i am planning to send my CT form to the Mulund office for them to fill it up. I called them up and thats what they told me to do with the form. I just hope to god that they fill it up quick and send it back quickly.

Have you already sent ur CT form, are you mailing it or having someone physically go to the office to get it signed?
Hey cleo 76
I tried writing you an email. But got a delivery failure notification twice. Looks like you have written a wrong email address. Kindly correct it and let me know your correct email id. Or write to me on rfintern.
sorry for the typo, email is cleop7676

Actually I have a doubt in that what is this written and practical as we were not given the written and practical scores differently in our scoring. in Question no: G. in CT form
Just checked ur reply, did they mention that there should not be anyoverwriting becoz my form is filled there in India and you know how they fill. Mine does not have any whitener, but ED NON form in where we fill in clerkship the dates are correct but when totalling into weeks he did overwriting may be he miscalculated the total weeks will that effect .did anyone in particular mention that there should not be any overwriting, he overwrote two times that way but the dates are correct and we even keep clerkship for proof so will this effect anyway.
Hi cleo I sent my CT form to india getting it filled, yaa some doubt with question G. in form what should we write for written and practical
hi vj123, I was told by the PC that it shud not have any overwriting or whitener used, I am not sure how stringent they are with this, if you have dates which match ur clerkship I guess it should be ok. Its best to check with ur PC. Hope this helps.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »