Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - math3
#1 cancer due to Asbestos is Brochogenic carcinoma arises from lining of bronch
#2 IS MESOTHELIOMA that arises from visecral plura of lung.
We are all praying for you to ace 99.
It is well!!!!
even with a pass ,,,i am happy
Hi
Thanks 4 ur exam experience......
Wish u ur dream score..!!!
I am confused abt material for anatomy.....What do u suggest from ur experience? Is kaplan notes + dvd enough?
Some suggest to do neuroanat and embryo 4m high yield......some suggest doing kaplan is enough....I am really confused....do u think kaplan is very concised and do nt cover topics in details?????
What is ur experience from exam.....
Thanks
kaplan is good for everything,,,,,,,,plus goljan=enough and more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but try to do it in very detailed,,,,,,,,,,go thru every picture and drawing of goljan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a request,,,,,,,,,,,do not jump from book to book,,,,,,,,just do kaplan notes and uw q bank
math3 congrats - what was the qn on atp/muscles
yeah what was that atp/muscle ques?
when atp is bound to myosin ,,,,,what happens ,,,i chose dephosphorylation of myosin
math3, I am glad you are done with the exam. relax and enjoy your postexam moments.

I have a quesiton for you as we discussed before your exam, how many remembered qs you've seen in the real exam? do you think it worths your time reviewing all of remembered qs? if you were taking the exam again, will you do those notes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps.
yoki, please look into the books before you made this statement about MC lung cancer. it is misleading to other readers.

MC lung cancer is bronchogenic, mainly the adenocarcinoma, no1. Bronchioalveolar is way down on the list

thanks

Bronchioalveolar
sure
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »