Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone out there like me? - cloudy
Thanks people for your help good wishes and moral support which i need the most in this time .
I hope God has definitely saved something for me .I wish you goodluck please remember me in your prayers.May Allah help us all.
I know a person somewhat similar to your story,she manage to complete all three steps and finish her residency.She is now a board certified IM.Very satisfied and very contended.So donot loose hope you can do it too.
Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits
Believe in yourself
Consider things from every angle
Don't give up and don't give in
Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches
Give more than you planned to
Hang on to your dreams
Ignore those who try to discourage you
Just do it
Keep trying no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier
Love yourself first and most
Make it happen
Never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal
Open your eyes and see things as they really are
Practice makes perfect
Quitters never win and winners never quit
Read study and learn about everything important in your life
Stop procrastinating
Take control of your own destiny
Understand yourself in order to better understand others
Visualize it
Want it more than anything
Xcellerate your efforts
You are unique of all God's creations nothing can replace you
Zero in on your target and go for it !

cloudy,

u r really a brave lady and mom.u've made it this far and dont lose ur hopes and patience now.this is really a crucial time for u after the long preparation for this exam so just concentrate on ur exam.as others have told, things look more bad during stress times.
Inshallah once u r done with ur exam u'll have some or the other way to solve ur problems.
we will pray for u inshallah.everything will be fine.
GL for ur exam.
hi cloudy.. hard times do come up in everyone's life which will make us depressed in life.. but dont ever give up.. these are the times you have to really cling on to the divine power.. don worry he will never let you go....cos HE never let me go....really.. just realise HE IS STILL THERE WITH YOU supporting you in these times without which you wouldn have reached till here.,. your exam is just ten days ahead... have little more patience ,put all your burden on ALMIGHTY and go for your exam ok.. i'm sure you'll definitely ace youe exam well cos all our prayers are with you...Smile)
goodluck and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LIFE. tk cr.
God Bless you cloudy
Focus on your test now. Blaming games will just make u unhappier. I strongly suggest the book Five Languages of Love. As a hard worker as u are, this will improve your life. Good luck, all the best.
you can make it don't give up.
Hi cloudy,
Dont give up n dont ever loose hope .I had many probelsm too still having them but i kept on moving forward.If ur heart sick , think of this in a way that u will b successful Ameen n a time will come when all ur dreams will com true and u will b standing on ur feeet AAMEEN looking bakc on these days

Right now every minute counts , Just concentrate n think for ur furture n for just 10 days ,dont forget the hard work u have been doing for many months preparing for this exam ..Y all that go to vaain for the last 10 days stress ,,

GOOD LUCK n prayers for u
go for it ..
Cloudy, remember these words: You are strong, keep going. Your goal this time is to finish the suffering that you have been experiecing and your goal is to pass the exam. We are a family and believe me, you are not alone. Just pray very hard and we are going to pray for you too. God bless you!. I remembered now of one person in similar situation like you in this forum (CALMER), she pass step one in january. She is an inspiration for all of us and if you ask for her, i am sure somebody here can give her email address to contact her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »