Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depressed...i need a job - kajol
hey kajal,
dont be depressed. i dont know much about jobs but i can tell you that i have failed three times and trying to apply to different school. i also went to caribbean med school.. they only give you three chances which i lost... so i have to apply to different school and god knows what else i have to do...so, i m kinda in same situation. i wanted to work as well...but instead i am trying to see what can be done...so don't give up hope...you can do this...where in FL? i am coming to miami soon for school. anyways, we are all here to help. if anything let us know. good luck.
Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for all of your advice. This truly is a great forum with wonderful, caring people who do their best to help others in need. Hearing your different stories has given me some hope to try again. Gusti, thank you for your kind gesture, anything would help. I live in Orlando & did most of my rotations in ATL. My email is badurah00.... I have realized that nothing is this world that you really want comes easy, so u just have to keep at it. Thank you guys again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »