Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study partner for step 1... -
ninabeh

So,what are you guys waiting for? Do it asap!!!
uhp

i guess every body of us should leave our contact # and e-mails so that we can start with contacting.
Justin - justinmall

Hey Everyone

I am a canadian student and just came back from the carribean and am writing my step 1 in nov. Can we all acutally study over the net? If we could that would be great or we can plan something else.

amruta - amrutavadnerkar

I have started studying only 2 months back and still on reading...not yet got to start solving questions...do write to me on my e mail address and let me know how everyone plans to study.....how are we supposed to study on the net??
where do we read genetics from?
matilda - matildastelzer

I am also planning to write my step 1.I want a study partner too.let me know the plans how you guys are planning to study over the net.
One option is we can start a mailing list in and keep mailing to the group so all can be benefitted.

matilda
tayybah - tbaig077

Hi!
I am too preparing for step 1 and want to join you people so that we can discuss the topics on the net.Please email me .
thanks.
shalom - angelinanigeria

Hi, how can i join u guys?, i intend taking the step 1 in few months time & do need a study partner or grp , so pls how do i join ?.kindly send me an e-mail.Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »