Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with the exam.. my experience - drtwix
drtwix .thanks! u will do great! now just enjoy and concentrate on your pregnancy and on your health!!!!!
drtwix, i have seen you perform on the forum and i am sure u would have done very well. its amazing that u have come this far with ur pregnancy. i wish you get a great score. Please enjoy the next few days and try to relax. getting anxious by thinking back is not going to b good for u. am i sounding patronizing? just a well wisher!
Now i have a q for u, what was the anatomy part like? and do u remember u were worried abt audio video clips before the test? wow, now u are done with it.
I will pray for you and your family.
well done. i was waiting for ur experience. u will get upper 90's. so don't worry and enjoy the pregnancy and get prepared for the newborn.
do u think the exam was like the nbme or the usmle CD? how was the stat q? they were simple calculation or the difficult ones?
thanx shyama.. Smile

biochem2, on the forum, we usually hv enough time to think about the question.. sometimes even caught up in it the whole day.. but the exam doesnt gv u much time so things are a little different there..thanx u soooo much for ur wishes though.. i feel comforted reading everybodys messages..

the anatomy bit was just limbs..brachial plexus, nerve injuries.. but im not too sure about my answers because a couple of Qs were not the typical injuries.. just a root of brachial plexus or not too imparied libm movements.. so it was confusing.. hardly got anything from any other sections.. embryo was simple clinical too.. histo wasnt there much.. but i would advise u to do anatomy well from high yield.. because some people get big chunks of anatomy and can really bring their score down.. again thanx for ur prayersSmile
imi2007.. thank u for ur kind predictionSmile the exam was a mix of both i would say.. easier questions interspersed with the nbme kind questions where they show u a slide and ask related patho, or what would increase or decrease in the 3 columns of aldosterone, sodium, renin etc

stats was easy.. not even calculations.. interpretation of statistical findings is most important.. what u mean by confidence interval, how prevalence affects sensitivity, PPV etc..very similar to nbme.. much less tough than Qbank
thanx and wish me luck as my big day is on 26th
good luck!! remember to look up short term memory stuff in the last few days..like biochem, micro.. take breaks and relax.. there are a lot of easy ques. in there too.. and they count just as much as the hard onesSmile!
drtwix,
congrats for being done with it. i salute u for ur courage to take your test at such time when u needed rest. i wish you good luck n pray for your success. cheer up!!!!! its over now..your health is more important than your career...wish you good luck
thanx u endonuclease! Smile..a year ago, i could hv never thought id be able to do this .. but things happened and God gave me strength.. im so glad its over.. planning a vacation in a weeks time nowSmile)

after i finished my test, the message on the screen said id get my result in 6 weeks.. i thought the delay was for people taking it may 18th and after that.. anyone knows more specifically if this is what they always say or did they use to say 3 weeks earlier??
sorry for this questions that might sound stupid but have in consoderation Im sleepy

1- You did listen to golajn?

2- did you practice UW yes or no

3-what nbme you practice that you yaught was similar to the test?

thanks

and yes for you the grades will be in 4-6 weeks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »