Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team august july 4th - pawan
hi all n fhelou,

i dint start what i planned but instead did nbme III 1st 50 q's ... downloaded ones.

my exam is 18th and i scored 36/50 . my mistakes ....there were few concepts i dint concentrate so far and few were basic mistakes.

going to do nbme's 2,3 , 4 downloaded and take 1 as real exam .

hoping to improve .....

how r u pawan? today i am feeling lil better .

will start biostats now and will post few concepts. see u soon
hi everyone
I was busy all day but now there ll be serious studying for rest of day

hi 90s-sorry i ve already inquired few of my friend in noon , but it dint work sorry 90s

hi drkh - once u know forumla i think it doesn't matter u practice much or just feew questions on each of it i think u w covers them very well

hi keira I am fine thank you .. that's a pretty good score to start with GL

hi pin - hope u r doing well

GL all
keep posting
hi all..
great to know that everyone is doing great!
I am still on micro.. Did 2 blocks of UW y'day.. havent gone over the explanations yet.
Looks like its taking time to come back with same energy..
well... will continue with micro today.. planning to finish at least bacteria, fungi and antimicrobials today... will report soon!
Good luck everyone!
Hi all,

Feel great to see our team is here, let's enjoying sharing, encouraging......., life is tough, but we can enjoy what we have. STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! Good luck to everyone here!
hi all...

lets add protooncogenes ..

1. ras...... 30% all human cancers... e.g. lung, colon, pancreas, leukemia(acute myelogenous)
2.ret... MEN
3. myc.... BURKITTS
4. N myc.... MEUROBLASTOMA
5.bcr-abl .... CML
6.bcl2.... B CELL FOLLICULAR LYMPHOMA
7.ERB B2 ( neur)... INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMA

hello people.. so sorry for not having posted anything. vimslacy, good to see you back here again. ros2 isn't to be seen around nowadays.

Did some FA today, will finish up with the explanations for my last 2 UW tests. From tom I have to start afresh with a new schedule for the next 26 days. Kaplan notes once more, UW once, FA a couple of times maybe, and anything else that I can get done in between. Any suggestions?

Keep the wheels rolling guys!

Cheers!
hi does any1 has any idea if goljan audio files need to be converted in some other format be4 i can add to ipod i m trying but i just cant .. pls help
i dont know pawan- some other people also seem to have had problems with the same thing. I had a problem putting the audio on one of my Creative Muvos. but I could load it onto the other player.
Hope you can figure it out

CHeers!
thanks lucidinterval

hi keira nice work
hi vimslacy ellendemsky fhelou . u guys r going gr8 keep it up
GL
N-acetylcysteine when given in acetaminophen poisoning, helps replenish glutathione that oxidizes free radicals and prevents injury to liver.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »