Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To JOVANFENCLUB from Your Jovana /GYNECOLOGY - jovanavcs
2.self stimulation or bridge manipulation ......
3,dialator
4.ASPIRIN between two humers:::Smile)
1 who is postmenopausal dg by JovanSuperFen with HYPOACTIVE SEXUAL DISORDER , what is your next step in managment ??? ===HRT

2.A 21 y/o woman with PRIMARY ANORGASMIA ..What is the JovanaFENClub Managment reccomends =SELF -STIMULATION

3. A 32 y/o F with vaginismus ???next step ??=JFC (JovanaFUNCLUB ) reccomends -GRADUAL ACCOMODATION OF VAGINAL DILATETORS

4.23 y/o w/ dyspareunia/next step ????JFK recomends Through H/O and PELVIC EXAM

I am NOT kiding this is Dr.SEKALA resource questions, so you pick and choose which one you want to see an dtreat /...
now , indication of aspirn is chage ........between two hume..........lol
A =Antibody ..I wa slauphing so hard that I spill all of my diet -cocke....
This is a new invention ..teh medicine is rapidlly progressing thanks to this USMLEFORUM...
yes we are talking about GYNECOLOGY now so the foot -metatarsus has to be ELEVETED that can touch the humerus..
Thanks for your expertise..you are getting the most point at this moment..good job !!!!!!!
i just finished the Mt. everest story ............. i like it ..........thanx jovan .
hahahahahahaha.

au revoir....i will return with the next installment soon.

sneak preview:
It is a tell all tale of the adventures at CLUBfoot....lots of bridge manipulation going on and ofcourse jelkje was there....wow she was pretty hypothyroid u know....

her hubby was not there he was on the bus with our driver....J

so u guys hold on for the next installment.....next week...

the queen gotta go get her exam done..no more forum for me...had enuff laughs today.

Tona u keep an eye on our Aspirin supplies till I return.....ciao

Queen Calmer
Well thank you the autorship reserved to Antibody-JOvana at teh Mt.Everest
Keep tun ethe VAGINAL DISHARGES are coming to you !!!!!!!!!!
What Exam Calmer ??
Come on now ...We have to have the Queen , but see you tomorow , so you can check our homework , ok..
You made me lauph..
cio Calmer and everybody in the forum...... Sio nara..... i will go too now but dont get depressed will soon come back with the Queen and princess+ more aspirin to fill up the XXXX u know where.
Cheers to all.

Tona
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »