Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team August.....1st August - zkadhem
hi pinky....ouhhh i just heard about it ...where did u get this ?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez...stractPlus
what is CDK4? and what is cyclin D? r they the same family?
Hi team, just started the day, not just sutdying, still need to work, I have full time job. It is really hard to work and study. Only can try my best! Hope all of you have a nice study day!
cyclin D a type of prots, control kinases cald cyclin dependent kinases(CDKs) which
in turn control cell cycle by controlling Rb gene(phosphorylation of Rb is by these kinases)lol too many controls,
and cell move from G1 phase to S phase.

hi ellen u r brave i must say,
GL
nice info zkahem regarding zebraSmileSmile
nice genius..
what about zebra body?

ZEBRA genes:Z EBV replication activator (ZEBRA) as lytic cycle markers. ZEBRA is one of the immediate early genes of EBV. It is considered to be expressed in the initial stage of the lytic cycle, before the viral particles have been dispersed.

Zebra sign:. Hemorrhage is often characterized by a typical, streaky bleeding pattern due to blood spreading in the cerebellar sulci. This zebra-pattern hemorrhage seems to be typical in a postoperative loss of CSF.

Zebra bodies - lipid inclusions with concentric lamellar structure with alternating light and dark-staining bands in neuronal cells in neimann picks

Zebra tumor = acoustic neuroma

Thats all I know about zebra's. I know less of horses infact Smile
lol lucid in time entry haha.
that much info on zebra is enough i thinkSmileSmilethnx

how r u feeling,relieved?
wooow lucidinterval ...u've impressed me

well zebra bodies is it meta chromatic leukodystrophy?
I dont think so zkadhem, from what I have rad they are seen in Niemann Pick.

genius-- i am relieved, but real scared now. I have a sinking feeling about it. I have the tendency to screw up on relatively straightforward questions. I hope i have not done too much of that. Now that the results will be declared online I hope they are out in 3 weeks or so. Don't want to wait more than that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »