Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where else USMLE works???? - fame_usmle
i know only about canada and NZ who require USMLE for their residency.
come on guys????no body has an idea????????
this is great topic ,,why no answers????its more imp than (bye USMLE IN 2009))BEC WE R IN 2007 ???I THINK THIS IS LOGIC???????????????DONT U THINK SOOOOOOOOO
to fame _usmle...
hey can u tell me how u can apply to canadian residency with usmle????plz let me know what r the places in canada???that we can apply to any residency program there????this is my email to contact me
star_in_fate
I think all usmle aspirants are intrested only in US residencies........but what happen if u got low scores and cant get residency in US.??????????
i've very good score but i am interested in NZ.
if u really interested,let us work together.
hey sako and fame_usmle
am sure not only peaple with low scores r going to think about new zeland and canada???
after what we r predicting the hardest match 2008 is coming ??and some of us tried with 2007 match and didnt match ,although he/she has good/v ggod scores???we have to expect this result more in the coming match esp after what happened with uk system and manu uk trained doctors are thrown away,bec of no work authorization in uk???so u have to be pro active and expect the worse???so what do u think????us match is coming v v hard???esp with the new visa issues??and many many docs who has EAD,AND CANADIAN CITIZENS??????
hi sako my mail id is gauravjat. u can fine me anytime on messenger.
NZ needs their own clinical exam to be passed after usmle. but what abour gulf countries and south america??????????
here is my id: sako_u1980
i think that for IMGs getting residency in canada is more difficult than US residency
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »