Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying with just one score ? Lets gather here - usamle7
Step 1: 85 (209), CS passed, CK in mid september. Applied today to the comunity programs (10) and will apply to the rest the next day after the exam (30 more). Gonna apply only for OB/GYN
Mm not everyone is sending automatic USMLE transcript...can u tell why...if theres an attempt they'll know if anyway and sp when the computer reporting, ull know the same time as the PDs do
Not many ppl in the same straw...eh boat
CK 92; CS and CK will be taken in Sept...I applied. I wont take a chance and wait since most of the programs screen first 1000-2000 applications. Thanks.
correction i meant step 1 is 92
Most programs want to see at least step 1 and step2ck before even offering you an interview, but go ahead and take the chance. I've heard of people getting prematches with only step 1 passed. So. if your step 1 score or step 2 score is attractive, things may just work out for you. God bless you.
chances to have interview with 1 score are minimal since thousands are certified
it makes me think...i applied only to IM categorical ... should I also apply to prelims since I only have one score...or it wouldnt matter...thanks
depends if u want prelim or cat.
from which website did you get the list for the residency program ?
please let me know . thanks .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »