Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone waiting to apply with a complete package? - aishwarya
hye
i also sent my package on 28th, and it will take another 4-5 days to scan , i also think that we should apply once everything is scanned , if they just go thru our application i dont think they will bother to have a looka t it once more again if they recieve it incomplete
it seems we have simillar conditio. contact on soni07_1999
guys
i have made contact with 381 programs in IM and surgery
only 3 programs told me that there is benificial form early applications
but as a general feeling,u have to apply before 1st of october in most popular decent programs
all what i will do,is i will wait till i send everything,and my lors
even iam waiting to apply to peads as its my best US lor....

i have a feeling they wont go back n llok at my cv if its incomplete...i have to wait for 15-20 days....maybe last week i will apply.....

count me in .waiting 4 step 2 ck scores...........nice 2 see other people like me who have not applied yet.do u think its worthwhile to wait 4 Ecfmg certification??? (even if that means applying latest only by end sep) plz frenz, ur inputs r highly appreciated..........
Good..there's a whole lot of us...good luck to all applicants..early or late,with attempts,old grads,new grads,USCE/no USCE...we have all struggled to come this far, which I think is an achievement in itself...a few road blocks to face and we shall be on the other side of the fence soon! Good Luck everyone!
you are my complete package aishwarya!!! how r u?
You can get rejected for an incomplete application....don't give them excuses guys.
Guys ...u are lifesavers...
I was thinking i am the only one who is waiting to send a complete package...my documents get uploaded on 27th.

sorry...i meant they were received on 27th...
hey ,any opinions rgd applying without ECFMG certification??plz frenz.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »