Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frustrating - doc0866
Thanks Honey.....................................I think , the pds are waiting for my 4th LOR (may be).......................Anyone else like us?
im sure there are some...it gets more frustrating when you compare yourself with others. i know we are competing with each other, but heck, all our profiles are more or less unique (i.e. one has visa needs, the other doesnt have experience, the other has a reasearch...blahblahblah)...and im sure PDs are unique in their preferences too...and interviws doesnt guarantee match...u can go on just one nd match! so really, nobody an predict whose gonna match. take heart--i have all my LORs in and im still waiting...that's all i can do. sure, i think the 4th LOR may be the winning ticket for you. Just dont give up on this match. I mean, you're already there anyway. It wouldn't make sense to back out NOW, right? that's what i tell myself...
DEAR GOD LET ALL OF US GET OUR RIGHTFUL IVs PLEASE!!!
: ) goodluck!
doc0866

thanksa lot for the information.............

i too live in toronto..... near morning side.............
hey they do take into account LORs
I applied with one LOR on sep 2, and got only 2 IVs,
then I applied on sep 20 with 2 LOrs and got some more IVs,
my 3rd LOR was just updated and got some IVs more..
and now my 4th LOr was just sent last week, so hopefully when its scaneed I may get some more IVs...
I'm also an IMG with visa issues and this is a frustrating feeling but I hope some IVs come around mid october,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »