Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pre match - fssblue
go for the match man.what are u thinking? u have great ivs.
thanks guys i really appreciate all the advice
Deal or No deal????
No deal!!!

no no you decide..me kidding!
i would have accepted it......
prematch is a boon....y do u want to take the stress of match.....
are u creazy or what? Jump and sign it right away
with 16 interviews, several of them university programs..it is worth the shot! would you settle for less when there is a good chance that you will get better? my 2c
take ur time thinking till the last day of the period. then contact them and tell them if u want it or not
Don´t accept it.. They will realize with your good credits are already signing prematch in the beginning ot the season with probably more ivs to come.. Mmm strange.. looks like someone is very desperate..
u have 16 ivs, u r lucky, but what is the guarantee that u will match afterwards. if u dont get matched, u will regret later. just sign the prematch and get the load off your mind. final decision is yours
Depends on whether you have any reason you will not want to work there.If you applied there just for the heck of being safe, forget it. If not, take it.I know of people with 3 prematches last year who went unmatched.Its your call ultimately. You just have an interview in the end at UMDNJ...what are your chances to match there. Obviously you aren't going to get a prematch there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »