Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cook county hospital - pooja07
k thanks for info spinerdoc_2008..i appreciate it..GL
thanks for ur reply, spinerdoc.

Hey imgindia, they don't ask any medical ques. just the general questions. people are really good there, pc esp is very nice. people who interviewed me were also very nice with me.
Hope it helps.
thanks pooja..thanks for th info...n GL...
hey guys..anyone else who can provide iv info abt cook county IM progm..thanks
I was told by PC that they will offer prematch in late Dec - half , and second half in January

so just relax and wait

good luck

hey biedronk.. wen did u go ther for iv??
hows ur exp.? please share ur exp..o tey ask medical qs?.. thanks in advance
I had IV on Nov 16, long day, started at 8, finished at 3. A lot of waisting of time. 25 aplicants, planty of waiting for iv, almost an hour for each. 2 iv. Not too much interactions with residents.
No med questions, very pleasant atmosphere.

I had quite a few IV so far, this one was not the nicest, it seems to b very busy program, they let you do procedures (IM program). So far it is definetelly my first choice for the training program.

good luckI had IV on Nov 16, long day, started at 8, finished at 3. A lot of wasting of time. 25 applicants, plenty of waiting for iv, almost an hour for each. 2 iv. Not too many interactions with residents.
No med questions, very pleasant atmosphere.

I had quite a few IV so far, this one was not the nicest, it seems to b very busy program, they let you do procedures (IM program). So far, it is definitely my first choice for the training program.

Good luck
hi,
what were ur credentials like for those of u invited for iv? thanks
Thanks a lot biedronk for the info..i wish u get wat u want...

hi barlett..m goin ther for iv on Dec 19..98/99/passed/fresh grad/ned visa..others also share ur credentials thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »