Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there a god? - umatch08
One day you'll be struck by an incurable disease i hope statistics will rescue you and give you strenght to face your death.
There is God; He doesn't need your favor; you're the one who needs Him. God have merci on your soul
there is God, but you have to trust him.
Tell him what you want and let him do it for you. Trust him 24/7.
Otherwise you may even have a prematch at harvard but you won't be happy with that!!

God bless you my friend!
pigo,

statistics are important too.
But take a moment to think about this:
there a few people in the world who become doctors.
out of those people there fewer ones who come to US.
fewer ones who got IV's .
And out of those there even fewer ones who got prematch offers.
And out of those last ones even less with scores in the 80's or 70's. But...still exist....
Now, what make you one of those last ones????????? ah?? '
GOD
only him can make you one of those billions of people in the world. why???
that is because He wants you there. for some reason that you may not understand now...!!
But just help him to get you there....give him your heart and mind....and trust him from the begining ...you won't regret....because you won't be alone out there!! because if you get into harvard...you can still be alone out there and wish you're out of harvard during your residency...just trust him!!! that is all He wants from you, no matter what!!!
god is there...keep the faith....whatever happens happens for the best...
i know its hard to believe and easy to get angry at this time... but u need faith.. faith that no matter what happens, even when His plan and yours dont seem to line up... (its easy to say), but keep the faith, he is there, with you... and trust in His plans... one day, you will understand.. why things happen the way they do... He loves you.. and has not forgotten you my dear friend, unmatch08.

God Bless!
keep the faith and it shall set you free.................
Have belief and faith in yourself. God is always with us irrespective of whether someone has faith in him or not.
is there a god?......what a gr8 question.....
tell me ..how many years have the homosapiens walked this world????
and what is going to happen to the guys born say 2500 years back when most relgions as u all know now did not exist....will all of ancient people go to hell?????
all that religions teach is love....then why is that most hatred in this world stems from religion.
some people here have said that they have got prematches due to God ..what happens to the guy who went to the same interview and did not get the prematch..God does not love him is it? or is his God less powerful?????.......
hotobhaga,
It proves you don't trust God, as you should.
I mean, The guy who did not get the prematch is not because of God, he maybe didn't want to receive the prematch, and he maybe performed badly in the interview. And perhaps he wanted the prematch, did well in the interview day, but didn't trust God. And if you are not opened to receive the miracle, you will definitely not going to receive it. But even if you do not believe in God, and didn't performed well in the interview, He still may know what you want and still may give you what you need....you know why??? that is just because HE LOVES YOU, NO MATTER WHAT!!!
But if you trust him, you will make things easier for him to transform your life!!!!
God Bless you!!

I shall not discuss about this anymore!! God Bless you all and myself!!!
to all guys in this forum
this is a 2 way relationship
1st point: u have to trust in god,have faith, caz we[christians] believe that god came to the earth and was crucified for our sins, and our trust to god is not associated by what happens in our surroundings ,caz our faith must be all the way

2nd point: God has his own wisdom,so u shouldnot ask god why he didnot give u a prematch,why u didnot get many IVs,why u r not AMGs, why u r not rich,and why ,why ..,why...
because of what i am sure of gods wisdom is above us all and he intends to put everyone in his right positions, so u shouldnot ask why u r in that position and why god do that to u
just have faithhh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »