Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am a mom of 2 - nana10333
Hey nana,all of us in the same boat.if you think that' i have two kids and it's not possible for me to pass the exam with high score' ,u can never achieve it..trust me.i was in the same situation..but if u think if girls like me with 1,2 or 3 kids are passing the exam with high score then why can't i..then only u'll gain the momentum...if some body can do it you can do it too.so take a slot n start the prep..other wise "the suitable time" will never come.i know how hard it is for a mother with babies to get time for herself.. i 've a toddler ,but unless n untill u r setting a time line u won't be able to achieve...utilise the time when they are sleeping..when they are playing or watching kid's chanel,very early in the morning or late night..motivate urself n keep going.this forum is a great place..keep in touch with it..you'll see so many mothers like us are passing with flying colors..so don't take too much time..set a goal n take the exam .
all the best and happy studying!
Thank you capsule,that is really encouraging.it is always good to know that there are moms like me who are studying.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »