Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis trick - apryl@usmle
I am doing OK, just waiting for final results tomorrow, hopefully. Will post my qs as soon as I get results, I think my exam was a surprise, let's see how I did first
yes...i do live in miami
where are you from?..........are you from miami too?
pls can u send ur exam experience
yes i will.....as soon as i finish it .....i wish you good luck to all of you
hey guys...so the oasis not working anymore...ang every Wed they post huh...then this week will be mine too...gl to everyone this wk...God bless
Congratulations!
Good Luck!
Maybe you will have your score reported December's last week (Dec. 27) or January's first week (Jan. 03). That's why take it slow and enjoy your holidays with your puerco asao en su puya, pasteles en hojas, manicongo y locrío de guandules.

Good luck.
tigana good luck !!!

u will get 99 for sure!!

u will be in my prayers!!!

BUT THANX AGAINN FOR HELPING SO MANY OF US BY POSTING QUESTIONS AND GIVING US GOOD ADVICE

WISH U ALL THE BEST!!
crushingusmle

which language is that you writing.(guandules---sound like green peas)usted habla espanole,ah-ah-ah aroze con guandules, pollo tambien.bueno suerte tampoco.

cancer123
thank you so much,i will need every bit of comfort for this few days.I will be silent on the forum to assist in any way possible,they are great Doctors on the forum,and i hope the trend continues.cancer123 i wish you all the best.I will keep you posted.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »