Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Doctors, happy valentines - diljaan
overwt. overmart ....very realistic issue ximfoom.u r really right,thats why many get into trouble finding someone....
keep this post on the top guys...this guy needs most attention..all the best buddy..hope u find someone and that someone agrees(most imp) before valentine..
Ximfood, Hyat and Ishqabajwa,,,,thank guys. But I am not overweight and I think scores and my residency status shouldn't matter..right. How about some real love and without the materialism. is it possible, or am i asking for too much.
As far as my biodata...I am an average guy with good heart and down to earth.
I appreciate all you reading and your input.
thanks again from my Dil and Jaan.
diljan u said ,good heart. thats good. heart dis r v. common now a days. at least one point is decided.

how is brain. is this also good. sometimes brain matters more than heart. i m helping the girls who r interested. so that u can get someone before valentine.
Ximfoom....thanks for you help. the heart is good and so is the brain. At the moment it's fully functioning but later on, I don't know....lol.
thanks again
u know wat? if its fully functioning..then there are very very slim chances of fallin in real love..(the one u talkin bout)

what i mean is if u are lookin for love, then dont use too much brain..let the heart dominate..and the gals using too much brain.. lookin at scores,or ur intelligence or overintelligence...are not lookin for love.. wait for the DILWAALI..lol

If brain dominates..then let ur parents decide...they can use it better..

U have to be somewat a fool to fall in love..though i would love to be a fool rest of my life..lol.. :-))

all the best buddy..
u can always become a fool once u get married---In fact will be more appreciated after ur parents decide--who u r good enough ---
haha...hyatt u r cool...

u are right..its all about being a fool..whenever u can be..lol
LOL at Doc and hyatt
You guys are great, I would like to share something personal with you guys and that is...one of the reason I am haven't met anyone or not married yet is that My Mom passed away of a heart attack and i was in a major depression. With lots of praying and time..I am a lot better now. Thanks to Allah.
So, this tast of finding my partner is completely on my shoulders. I hope you guys understand.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »