Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with my IM ranking - xf0131
tcough, doc2bb, angio, hanks for your kindly input
sorry about the typo, I meant thanks guys
anyone else who knows about these programs, please give me some input on hhow to rank these programs. thank you very much!
I wudn't rank UTMB austin high because it hasn't got any nice fellowships. Its very small program unlike UTMB galveston (which ofcourse inspite being big has funds crunch now)
thank you for your comments maverick 2008,
xf0131, to be honest man, i don't think you should be gettin advice for your own ranking list from a bunch of strangers. u need to do the research and decide what programs fit you best. sometimes small programs are better fits for people than large ones and vice versa.
not to be rude, i really wouldn't trust anyone here to rank my ROL for me.
Dear doc22, thanks for your comments. i take this opportunity as part of my reasearch, and i would like to hear different opinion to help me make a rational desicion.
I agree with doc2bb, man you are the one you know better for ranking for the very reason of
1- you have first hand inf about the program during iv
2- you know better about your chance of ranking by the program
so it doesnt matter wheather you rank them based on the quality of the programs if they dont rank you--- you will end up not matched.so try to contact the programs if they rank you high or not and rank your self after that or do your best to rank based on the iv exp. and positive followups!
no oneelse has no clue about your chance beter than you and programs
Dear friend,
I had my iv at UT-Chat, did you hear anything from PD after iv? You have a nice list. I think UTMB -austin is the best , simply b/c I love Austin, a great city. So you can see, it really depends on where you would like to be at in the next few years.
utmb and u of M are really good.
monut sinai bronx have given all the spots as prematch
googluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »