Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone get this in your email - hypersexual
here is the big thing about emails ..

Survey - matched
Scramble - matched to lower peference
http://usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=277850.php -> unmatched..
check it out.
any one please post
damn, i just received it....
what does it mean...anyone? :p
it means that we have to wait and see how match goes..guys there is no possible way anyone can tell if they matched or didn't...people can say what they want about if you recieved the survey email or the scramble email that you did or didn't match but there is no way of knowing till you get the final email on the 17th. relax and wait we have another 11 days and you will know for sure. I think they just send this stuff out so that way you are aware of how to do scramble if the need comes. please don't listen to all these people on here saying that the stuff they are. we don't know all the people who recieved this email last year but what is likely is some of them that recieved it got matched and others that recieved it unfortunately did not. so again wait until the 17 and try not to worrySmile
i know. i was just kidding. people here in the forum are getting really paranoid about survey and stuff. Big Grin
parently, today nrmp runing the match and found so many unfilled position, then, set up this option
this has made me not feel to good
i just got it
got it few mins back
hellerphd,

i think you misunderstood the email...it said, nrmp increased the number of unfilled positions ONE MAY APPLY TO DURING THE SCRAMBLE, and it didn't necessarily mean that there was an ACTUAL INCREASE in the number of AVAILABLE unfilled positions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »