Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not giving up - drdoc2008
Also take step 3 and pass it the first time before august. Though in all honesty, your path will be difficult.
I understand and want to thank you all for your kind words. I will continue plugging hoping for the best. Only until June/July rolls around will I consider this match to be over. I will not let this defeat me. Too much is at stake. And I think there are always options, I only need to find them. And when I do, I promise to let you all know.
Thank you for the support. I can not fool myself into thinking that everything will be alright, because I do not know. But I will not give up. Until June/July rolls around I will not give up. There has to be a way, the country is too big not to have options. The problem is finding those out. So that's what I intend to do, and when I do, I promise I will share it with you all. We are suffering so much right now, and I honestly believe we are just as good of a candidate as US grads. We're just not given the chances like they are. So be it. I intend to make my own.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »