Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i work as a physician's assistant in usa? - biopsy
sorry .I am pretty sure you need a PA licence to work.Yu definitely need a degree for bthat.And that's true even for US MD.
PA licensure usually takes about 2 yrs to complete. most jobs will require you are licensed as junzub mentions.
agree with manam1 and junzub. PA requires license, which takes 27 months to complete the program. Medical assistant does not require anything, but it is waste of time. Go study step 3 while you are fresh and look for part time research or teaching position. Community colleges always need instructors part time, you can teach 1-2 A&P labs, or maybe even some lectures, have more money to survive thay if you would be having working as MA, and would still have plenty of time to complete step 3 before match. Also, having teaching experience looks little better on resume...
your ECFMG certificate will create one problem in getting job my friend... OVERQUALIFIED Sad
it is even worth than under qualified. do not even mention it anywhere.
to get PA job you need license. before you get one, you have to complete 2 years of school and some of your credits might be transfered from med school. but do not say that you are certified because they will tell you to go for residency cause u r a doctor.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »