Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
85/206 - yogyata
2c2bd i had the old format of 50 qs each block so i was sort of xpecting result today i wish u a great score
raj000 my xam xperience was similar to nbme n my scores matched to those in my nbme3
xam is as every1 says very doable kaplan n goljan n nbme were most useful followed by uw
my cumulative in uw was 61 unused subject wise mode
thankyou manam,typhoid
gl to u 2 wish u the best
hey, yogyta, congrates, you r good and you will get even better score in step2...
well, I gave my step1 on 29th may and waiting for results, I had all blocks 48 Qs, I don't know when they will declare the results...hey, wish me luck and all the best wishes for you and Gaurav...Hey, u can write me at smoradia...when r u planning to start study for step2ck...?
congrates....

they say if is difficult to study after marriage.
since u r married i just want to ask u 'how far is this true'?
do u think u would have scored more better if u were single and preparing for exam?
thanks spssps u can xpect ur results in 2 wks if not then ofcourse 16 july i started my step 2 prep on 22 may so i have study partners wish u best of luck
volcano,thanks.. personally i believe that the whole universe will step aside n make way for a man who knows where he is going so its upto the person who is giving the exam how much u want n how desperate ur for it.i dont have a great score so im not the right person to answer that ques still i owe it to my husband, our family(my parents n inlaws) so i think that i had double the love support and prayers.my score would have been less had i been single
the whole universe will step aside n make way for a man who knows where he is going so its upto the person who is giving the exam how much u want n how desperate ur for it.

absolute perfect answer!! yogyata

good luck for step 2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »