Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is th answer with explanation please. - doc18
oh no please, i did this q from nbme and i didnot get answer right, in the answers posted by some great soul , it was given 300/ 600,000. i didnot know how , so i was asking soemoen to explain, why would i fool someone, i got this from downloaded version of nmbe with answers posted after each block , please check if u have answers and LET ME KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER PLEASE. I DID NOT FOOL ANYONE .
i think we must concentrate on word INCIDENCE WHICH IS NEW CASES , so in one year i think no new cases popped up so we must take 75% of 400 which is 300/600000 which is same as for 2 years , though im not sure at all.
You did not fooool anyone if you dont have option: "Unable to determine from the available information" in your downloaded form, if it is the case, please try to get a new form because you are missing the answer to the qs, please check the link posted by jazzblue.

Good luck.
I donnt get the Q format even
its like
out of 800 ,600 deaths occur due to alcohol in two yrs(so to keep it even its about 300 deaths in one yr)
BUt then where do we put the 75% out of 400 deaths in two yrs ( or 75 % of 200 deaths in one yr = 150 deaths per yr)

so in that case adding the 300 from above & 150 from below makes it to 450 alcohol related deaths out of the population total

so wat ever the answer
thats wat I can make out of it(q like these I usually answer .mark & move on)so that in the end I can come back & review
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »