bp greater then 180 by 110 or end organ damage ht treat

less than....call for visit three or choice 1

greater then 160 by 100 ht treat
less then ,then call for visit 4 and 5
greater then 140 by 90 on 4 and 5 visits treat ht

choice 1
do ambulatory blood pressure
greater then 135 or greater then 85 treat

other ans could be ace inh///..impaired fasting glu?

kaps is hot....and i am always warm for her...so that makes us a hot couple i guess
why not (a),since it not over 160/100 immediate drug therapy in not required.so try with life style modification before drug therapy
a
Oral contraceptive agents raise the blood pressure slightly (3 to 6/2 to 5 mm Hg) in most women, but only about 5% become hypertensive. With newer low-dose estrogen preparations, the incidence of hypertension may even be lower. However, this patient was taking a low-dose estrogen-containing preparation when she developed hypertension, and there is a good possibility that it was the cause of her hypertension. The incidence of developing hypertension is greatest in women older than 35 years and in those with cardiovascular risk factors (especially smoking). In more than half of all women with oral contraceptiveā€œassociated hypertension, the blood pressure normalizes within 3 months (range 2 to 12 months) of cessation of therapy. This patient had normal blood pressure before taking the oral contraceptive, and she may not have chronic hypertension at all. Therefore, the best strategy is to stop the oral contraceptive and to see the patient again in several weeks to recheck her blood pressure.

Drug therapy would be premature at this time. In women of childbearing age, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors are a less-than-ideal choice because of their teratogenic potential. In cases in which no other form of contraception is acceptable and the hypertension is not severe, oral contraceptives can be continued together with antihypertensive therapy

kaps did not know your gender.. no intentions to offend anyone on this forum.. except ppl who spam. cheers
are uu sure u still know my gender Smile no offense taken thanks for q
joke are always welcome ... kaps we both are a married and show man is realy very very old
i set up a poll on the forum to find out your gender.. are you willing to live with the results??
well i guess i spoke too late.. nevermind.
will do Smile then i will gender role disorder Smile
kaps i am not an old man.....being older then you by 1 yr makes me old?then rummin 7 metres a day as compared to 7 kms of mine makes you a grandmom

newbie we got married on 20 june
gay marriages are not allowed in india.
tas calls me a mommas girl..so i guess we are lesbians!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »