Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 interviews... is it enough -
cretinbasher

go home - ur screwed
Niral

Hi! nnn congrats on getting 11 interveiw calls,what have you applied to?my friend got 6 interview with 78/81.ecfmg certified inculding tow in surgery!!! thats great isn't it? it seems if you have a GC you get a lot more,ok,all the best!!!
sos

I havent even started to apply yet!!!!! I have to do that this week........AM I IN BAD SHAPE?!?!?!?!?!? Sad.
cbe

Its not the number of interviews that will definitely give you a residency position.its how you handle them.I know of guys who received just one interview each and they got into a very decent Im program.One scored 75 and the other 78.Both men are good orators.So leanr how to sell yourself.Good luck.
asdf

with just 11 interviews you don't even stand a chance of matching this year better luck next time
asdf

maybe you can do an externship this year would better your chances for next year
gl

congratulation you will be matched this year
don't listen to those who are trying to discourge you
to asdf and cbe try to behave yourself ,. don't feel bitterness bec. u haven't got any interview this year
wellwisher

11 interview is quite good

I got 8 myself. Think both of us should match. Only thing is we must perform well in interviews.

GL to you !
asdf

are you guys out of your mind or have the lowest IQ in the world, i feel disgusted to belong to the same fraternity. some guy puts a stupid question of having 11 interviews, which everyone knows is a pretty good number and all of you start replying like he is in some deep mess, and on top of that you don't understand the sarcasm, good save you all
asdf

and gl cbe was being nice and encouraging anyway
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »