Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Marry is over -
me

I think everyone in a marriage goes through a tough time, just try to sort out why this is happening, there needs to be a compromise for two people. this isn't always easy. When there is a tough time, both people need to be patient and see why they married the person in the first place,i'm married but i have a friend who is divorced from her spouse who is a doctor, let me tell you , she told me it is difficult to make a new connection, so its better to fix what you have unless your spouse just doesn't want to be with you or likes someone else, keep in touch IMG, and don;'t lose hope!, my prayers are with you
img

Is she a doctor too? ask the help of your trusted, and if everything fails, believe me, you deserve a better person.
think

img ,
He should be a better husband,dont think the woman is the case,at least he agreed he neglected her,so after your interview,go begging with a truck of rose,and sweet tongue.GL
---

One interview is great, make it very expressive & eager & mention the sacrifices youve made away from your family & marriage. I've done the same.
Maybe she never loved u, she may not even support u thru the residency yrs. If u have kids stay in touch w/ them. Part or seperate on friendly terms. Hang in there, life is unpredictable & has its own twists & turns. My dog of 11 yrs died today, I would have seen her in 3 days when i get home. The clock doesn't wait for us.
I pray all will go well for u in the next yr.
cretinbasher

is it just me or is it that everyone(almost) replying to to this guy has poor english?
i mean whatever man - if u gotta consult a forum for your marital problems, english is the least of your concerns.
wife

well, I am in her side. I have always support my husband in this long way of the examns, and all of this, but I feel so alone.... it's too much time just for this, and what about me?? i just think that all of you should keep balance in all your life aspects...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »