Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prgnancy and step 1 - anabana
dreeman-
Inshallah you will pass all your exams and then you can always have children later. This way you will be set and will be able to give your children a better life. To all those who ask for "good news" just tell them that shey should me making "good news" continuously every 9 months. Smile Don't feel pity on him, respect him and honor him. you have a great husband. This way you will be able to have children and raise them in style!!
for usimg-
just now u told a motivating story of ur friend who had 2 babies during the course of her steps n passed both the steps with flying colors ...
and now u saying something else to an advise-seeker.
please dont mind..but why 2 different statements?how can u say what is going on between the couple?
I completely agree with indiangirl.Never mix 2 situations.
Good luck for ur exam
pooh4usmle- The advice I gave to anabana was based on her "current condition" She is already pregnant. Nothing about the pregnancy can be done about. I just gave her an example of someone I knew who did it. This doesn't mean that everyone is determined as my friend was.
I gave advice to dreeman according to her own situation who is NOT pregnant. I just supported her. I never said that ALL GIRLS should get pregnant and then give their exams. I merely suggested that it can be done. Should you do it? In my opinion, "NO" Can you do it while pregnant, "YES". The reason I told her to put it off is why would anyone take on more stress then that which is necessary? Besides dreeman and her husband actively decided to NOT get pregnant. I think it is a good decision. dreeman is brave for not getting pregnant and giving her husband what he wants but THAT is a decision BOTH of them made. Also it is great to see guys like her husband that fully support their wives. Maybe he doesn't want his wife to have the added stress of becoming pregnant and studying and then studying for step 2 with a baby to take care of.
Pooh4usmle- Best advice is that which is given taking into account the person's situation or current situation.
I wish you luck in your exam pooh, please pray for me also. I will be starting just now.
thanks
thanks for the kind words sisters.. Smile
I am not a sister!!!!!!!!! I am a brother!!! I am a male, lol Smile Larka hoon main
so am i......lol
but i had my sister in the similar situation as dreeman n i can feel what she must be going thru...
u never know how long its gonna take u to do all the steps...then residency...
i hav my exam in october ,ill be nearing 7th month .....hopefully ill do well , its funny to say but my only problem is restroom ,need to go it very often ..... wish me good luck
oh sorry..thanku bro
best of luck to all of you..all bros and sistersss Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »