Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed.... - unstableangina
yea thanks guys QS 22
i agree it is B ENDORPHINE

TO US-ANGINA
those who are running maraphone do not sense the pain of it occurring. Dr. Bo claims that this is due to the increased level of endorphins that are secreted during the exercise process. Like morphine or other pain killing drugs, because of Endorphine they become HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope now it is clear....
gl
Thanks guys n gals..
only confusing q left in 3....

UsA
UsA,
will ask now Dr.Bo about Q3, don't worry.......................
Q3.
Genetic Heterogeneity:
The presence of apparently similar characters for which the genetic evidence indicates that different genes or different genetic mechanisms are involved in different pedigrees. In clinical settings genetic heterogeneity refers to the presence of a variety of genetic defects which cause the same disease, often due to mutations at different loci on the same gene, a finding common to many human diseases .
usmlepassed,

Dude " presence of a variety of genetic defects which cause the same disease, often due to mutations at different loci on the same gene, a finding common to many human diseases " doent ur answer ring the bell somewhere else ???? osteogenesis imperfecta.. here different diseases probably same mutation rather than same disease diff mutation.. i think its variable expressivity..

P.S Masha who s dr.Bo?? sorry for my ignorance..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »