Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please if any body could help - zinetac
I'm not giving wrong info..i'm just saying what i did..i sent my original transcript to ECFMG..
That's why they have the RETURN OF DOCUMENT service..so you can get all your documents back after the match...
I don't know about legalized copy... but if you can do that..well, then good..
Not everyone's out to give wrong infos!
hello there:
Even do when I got my ECFMG certificate which means they had my original and direct school letters, still I need to send another copy to ECFMG?
I called yesterday about this you need to call ecfmg and ask them to send a copy to eras. They will not do it unless you ask. Then you need wait howerer many days it takes to down load about 2 weeks now...
Ok let's clarify this:

A copy of your medical school original transcript (English translation if it isn't in Enlgish) must be send to ECFMG-ERAS so it can be scanned REGARDLESS of previous sent medical school original transcript copy sent for credential verification by ECFMG.

That's it, still in doubt, go to ERAS-ECFMG document submition.
That's not what ecfmg told me yesterday. I recomend you call them. They told me if asked THEY will forward your english copy to eras. But you have to ask them to!!But you will go on the waiting to be scanned line approx 2 weeks... Thats what they told me yesterday..
matchnow you are right 100% just talked to ECFMG, I ruined my application....
I never sent them any copy. Does that apply to reapplicants as well?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »