Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"hopkins" of imgs??? - grand_central
No way even to get into places like umichigan,penn state or upitt without the credz u mentioned?
need i say more ?????
Please correct me if I'm wrong...is this thread trying to say that IMGs can do better than getting into Penn State? Or that IMGs CAN'T get into Penn State? Does this apply to all specialties in the said hospital?
Actually it seems that Imgs can get into it....but thats the best program you can get into for an img.....not necessarily that you wont get it.....but very few imgs do get into penn state or better....thats my impression i guess from the threads
I agree
Thank you for clearing that up Grand_central.
Yesterday I went to their website and read in detail about one of their programs, very impressive and exciting I must say.
=)
Hmmm which program did u luk into??for imgs...Both IM and peds r impressive.......i think peds little more tufer as per pedsbaby and other threads in the forum......
Psychiatry, since that's the specialty I'm interested in pursuing. I have not seen their program for Peds nor IM.
yeah its one of the best......esp in peds///its also in orkut
yeah pedsbaby but i think we must give a chance to the "silent" 1000+viewers of this scrap to give their views if they can make one....or have one haha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »