Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fraudulent LOR from India, ecfmg start inves - chutwala
hum dhoti lok bhi yeise kartehai kiu ki hamare medical college k jo professor hei wo log LOR likhne me dikkat mante hai kabhi kabhi ladki logosei to wo bhi mangte hei isi liye hum log bhi nepal or bangladesh or china or pakistan k log k tarah nakkali LOR bankar khud sign kartehai app log ko samajh me aai to aai nahi aai to ladki ki usko chus lo
hey guys... let us leave all these nonsense stuffs... and please lets use this forum for some refreshing and informative things...
Turiwal you are the main culprit who created this drama.You seems psycho and now are obsessed with mistake of depositing fake LOR's.How can you use such cheap language.Are you really a doctor ???
Turiwal you are the main culprit who started this drama.You seems psycho,and are now obsessed with mistake of depositing fake LOR.How can you use such mean language.
Are you really doctor...........???
good thread keep it on
I confess...I have 2 LOR's which I made by myself..foolproof....printed on engraved paper and signed and stamped....catch me if you can!!!
guys, i am available to write LORs for you that will make PD want to kiss your feet; i am not from india or nepal; i am from pakistan; so ecfmg will never know... pls send me $1000000 if you are an IMG (or $2 if u are an AMG);
Have you not seen requests on this forum like
"email me your LOR without the writers name"
"Please post your PS"
"My school does not give MSPE , can I send a this( a letter I drafted myself) instead"

Who do you think these people are?
good thread it should be mailed to ecfmg soon
hi,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »