Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan qbook--to ultradoc,rizo,sam.unstable - harsh
u underestimate yourself. we see reality. anyway a beer is always a good solution!!!!
ha ha ha ...sefi..u wont change..
na man.. no champs stuff.. its about the short intense burst of study that matters.. study for a short time and give the exam when u r at peak of ur performance in ur questions and have practised alot..
u r ready , u jus need to know it..an nbme will tell u that

if i were in ur place with ur uworld and kaplan scores , i would ve preponed the exam by 25 days and drank beer for 5 days with friends and give the exam ..
u see also mansu started thinking like me beer is always a solution...hahahah.
jokes apart prepone exam harsh, try at least, there will be people postpone it...so ull find room to prepone it...it's like mansu said...peak of performance, u reached it. take it.
and then party!!!!
keep the qbook aside, ask to mansu buy some beer and lets party.. any ways my ck prep is crawling... hahaha

if u are done with all uw and nbme and dnt wanna take exak sooon, then u might like to read some kaplan hy and go thru the qbook just to be in the groove of looking at qns
m nt done with nbme....n my anat behavioural n other subs suck i knw tat
my advise is if u hav extra time do another read of kaplan notes rather than doin qbook new.. also u can revise UW rather than qbook
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »