Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
226/94 - akshardham
Great Job in such a less time ......You are amazing inspiration.
****Congratulations****
Thanks for the directions too.....Smile
GL for future!!
congratuations to you!!! wish u much more succes in life!!!!

it really gives me courage to hear from you....im a beginner just started studying for step1

i m using kaplan notes for all subjects, q bank of these subjects, dvds and usmle world mcq

books.........r these enough?

plz guide me
Thanks akshardham..... ur words have been of good help. Good luck,thnx again.
congrats...it's really great to get such a wonderful score in only 2 and half month....
By the way, can u pl mail me the downloaded ersionof kaplan Q bank to doc64970
I scored 251/99 in step2CK..just sarted studying step1 with a target to get the same score..inshallah...
Good luck with ur next steps..
I thank you for cutting through the bull and being precise about the material needed to pass this exam. Good luck!!!
Big big congratulations.
I took my exam a week ago.I did not do any nbme but my score on the UW was 65-75.
In the real exam,I was not sure for about 20 questions per block.I am praying for anything above 80 and I am not joking.I would be happy to know your honest feeling after the exam. I think that I answered only 25 to 30 of the questions in each block correctly at the most. God bless you and good luck.
for doc649
hi. the files are too big. i tried to attach them but that does not work, files are greater than 20mb
i had downloaded from the following site:

http://imedrx.blogspot.com

i hope that works for you. congrates to you too for scoring 99 in step 2ck. and good luck for future.
for 99dreamer
hi. to be frank, i was too in that same situation. but i think that 30 correct in each block would certainly push you above 90 percentile. sometimes or rather often we guess the correct answer, though we feel that it is wrong !!
so dont worry enjoy this transitional phase of about 3 weeks and then get back to work for step 2 ck.
your job was to study and give the exam, now its their job to evaluate...so let them do!!!
all the best for your future.
for draz
hi. yes i think the material that you are reading is enough. I would suggest instead of going thro the dvd, you can read kaplan books for one more time.
i feel that the dvd are very slow. (i had never used them)
may be they are good for those who had never read theory books in their UG days(during mbbs)
i think that what we had read in those days( gyton, robins, harper, bdc, kdt, etc...) really helps us even today. thanks to those great authors who help us build our foundations !!
good luck for your exams
Thanks a lot for your reply. God bless you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »