Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penile ulcer. - guest78
ur words represent ur parents teaching ,carry on !! Smile
oh I am sure she has STD sorry!
hmmn,so u had to make another id just to abuse me . LOL.. anyways i dont bother even if u abuse me from 100 ids. Smile it will expose ur nature only !!
Guest is doing such a good job of posting Q and helping us all, y would anyone want to fight with him? Guest...U rock buddy
Thanks Katzie,I know someone has made new id just to abuse me,many cowards do so,keeping their image "clean". But i dont bother to lend my ears to them,and well I am female. thanks again for ur support. I will continue to post qs for sure. Smile
answer seems b...
hey guest78...keep up the good job...i have just started with the step 3 preprns and the 1st blog read by me is this....for the shitty statements made...i really repent for such "confused soul"...what they are upto, i dunno....

well! i have prematched and now need step 3 results for H1B...so do let me know as to how i can clear step 3 in 1 month's time....
thanks again...Smile
No probs guest, I must thank you for the great help u r doing by posting these Q
hi katzie19
wen are yu takin step 3...wat time is enuf time for step3??
Guys stop this things we have serious Exam Please.
I agree with Pat123. please do these things at yahoo messanger. we look at the post for Q...ans....discussion. Thanks

I still dont know what is the right answer and why????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »