Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello docs, this is President barack Hussein Obama - barack
i like this man,i was so tired and when I read "when was your last colonoscopy" it just lit me up!! Smile)))))) hehehehehehehehe

hei amish ,good one man,good one!!! love it!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If this is really the president, could you please read the book "Health care Reform Now" ISBN 978-0-7879-9752-6? especially the chapter: Universal Coverage Now.Not only hospitals and doctors in the US charge ridiculous amounts of money from the uninsured, but dentists and opticians do too.
As we have been living in the states for some years now, we have great hopes that you would fix the v. big problems of health care ASAP. Wish u the best.
Barak, you posted this note on step two CS and now here. You should not do that. Please, keep your remarks and personal belief to your self. People sing in to improve their knowledge, share personal feeling regarding the exams, asking for help. Your remarks already irritated others and responded with insult to our beliefs. STOP and go away. Find something else worth to be proud of. Work hard on your dream and become proud of yourself. Would not that worth to achieve?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »