Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is regretting their ROL? - hellousa
ha! ha! yes I am...

I was OK before this residency thingy started....

you know...things happen...

and yes nissam's here for a while babe.
If you are a girl, I am okay with you being wierd but if you are a guy...I really don't appreciate you calling me babe. Please try not to talk to me that way in future. I don't know you and really don't like to fool around. I hope you get it!! If not, I am leaving this forum because I am paranoid about respect issues. I would really appreciate if we maintain that respect. Thanks
Regret???????????? Come on, you haven't had the results of the match and you are regreting your ROL, PRAY THAT YOU MATCH SOMEWHERE IN YOUR ROL. I guess you are like 1000% sure you'll match so you dare to regret things. Down to earth please.
Its not about that matchnow. My situation is complicated. I am very humble and blessed..just not the right circumstances unfortunately.
hellousa

Hey please read, you had a lot of days to make your final decision, you considered that program because you had a strong desire to be in that program regardless of the external factors (family, etc). You CHOSE that program and never changed your mind about that, believe in you decisions, this is something you will have to learn to do. Even being in you prefered program there will be times when you'll think whether you did the right decision, it's normal, but believe me IT'S ALWAYS THE RIGHT DECISION, now don't spend too much time in the internet or stuff related to this process, go out, have some fun, you'll realise after that that you did the right decision, the you'll come to this forum with your mind clear. I hope you have a nice weekend!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »