Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j 1 visa help - drnimesh
yes it is her no. if possible you can even fax her the application. but make sure you talk to her first . My friend had personally given her the application. But initially I had send a copy of my name age of passport only . later on I faxed her the whole copy
drnimesh

I just wanted to confirm the room no.648-A...as there is another thread going on and the address there has different room no.752 A wing. Although I am not too sure whether it really matters but just wanted to be careful so as not to delay the process. Can you please confirm tht?
room has changed its 648-a
Sure drnimesh,

How do you give credit to the person who originally compiled it? You dont even mention it anywhere in your post till I pointed it out.

But I do notice that you have added to it and are trying to help people.
drnimesh,

wanted to confirm that we have to send the foll 4 docs for SON to the address you mentioned:
cover letter, copy of passport, copy of contract, written assurance...thts it rite?? is there any other document needed??No self address envelops reqd??
yes . better to collect by hand or they will send it to your address on passport
can someone tell me wat is airbill how do u make it in ur country and how do u send it?
Thanks

step-10: After 4-6 weeks,ECFMG will send our DS-2019 form
to TPL(Program Coordinator)..It is for this purpose
we have to send the return airbill so that it can reach
the TPL faster..ECFMG is not authorised to release
this directly to the applicant..
7.Return Airbill for expedited delivery to the TPL(mostly
Program Co-ordinator)
How to get this????from outside US?????..plz add if you know it..
.200$ administrative fee(check or Money order
payable to 'ECFMG'..or else pay by credit
card..www.ecfmg.org-OASIS-Financial account
summary-Make a payment On-line)

do we just fill the amount and complete the transaction?nowhere do we mention what the 200$ are for.do we need to fill in some form too specifying that this is for the administrative fee?little confused about this fee payment if anyone cld plz help out.thanks
just pay 200 online, there is no form to specify the cause.
ecfmg knows its for j1.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »