Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone applying for temporary liscence for IL - divvvy47
I had entered 10 yrs of school. 2 yrs of +2 and 4 1/2 yrs of mf med school account for post secondary education. Thank you sabudana for your reply.
One more doubt- I had send my original medical school transcript to ERAS and it will take some time before I get them back. And now I am supposed to send them temporary licensing. Can I send attested copy in place of original transript?
i can see only a part for preliminary education (in part III of the 4 page application )asking the no of years completed. have circled 12.
about the med school transcript they have stated that the IDFPR will not accept a listing of hours or attested or notarised copy.it requires an official copy of your med and pre med school transcipts(eg : mark sheets).

i think we have to send our ssce and 1,2,3rd MBBS original mark sheets. please corect me if i am wrong
Thank you mrmonk. I have originals of individual 1,2,3 and 4th yr mark sheets(transcript) which they give you at the end of every yr but not the original of final med scool transcript which summarises all the 4 yrs. So, if they accept only originals then I guess I will have to send them transcripts of every yr individually.
do u really need to send the our 1,2,3rd yr original marksheet?
my college transcript has one page listing the marks obtained in each yr. isnt that enough?
guys, plz throw some light on this.

Thanks
u mean we have to send SSC and HSC originals as well?
I have also circled 12 yrs of prelim education and thn 6 yrs(5.5) of med school.
I think if you have a transcript showing marks of all 4 yrs that would be enough but since I had sent the original transcript to ERAS and it will take some time before I can get them back I would send them originals of my 4yrs mark sheets.
queries:

1. in the criminal background check form, why are we supposed to provide a US address even if we are not residing there?
2.they have also asked for an official transcript with the school seal verifying a minimum of 2 years pre med education.does this require a document from the school where we completed our SSCE or the mark sheets would suffice?
3.if one has been away from the field of formal education for more than two years ,one has to have a CME credit of 50 hours. does formal med education includes paraclinical subjects?
thanks
@4life: have sent you a mail.
Hi,
I have a query..
In the CT Form, does the licensing authority have an option to sign the form other than to fill it out and return?
Any input is appreciated..
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »