Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help... old and lost - usmlenecfmg
usmlenecfmg,
Can i ahve your email.
i am preparing for step3, if intereted we can discuss step3 as study partners. My email njdocrp
kaisarsozay, ouch! u hit a raw nerve there. m making big money as RN-ICU but every time i work, am like an outsider looking in- a "doctor" who really cannot do anything. end up quietly checking d chart, rationalizing d dx/mx but cant discuss them with the attending. frustrated at the end of the day, altho money is good at the end of 2 weeks. but u have dealt me with reality which i cannot face before. and now m challenging myself to study. yes, m a new grad 1994 but i hope m a little wiser now, being in practice for quite awhile back home. and yes, it is hard- with 3 and 6 year olds in tow. the heart is willing but the brain and body are weak- i must admit that.

sona81, being ICU-RN exposed me again to the med world. n this forum exposed me to other md's struggles. i might fail, i might make it. but at the end of the day, i tried- and it will be enough to rest my soul.

TO EVERYBODY - DESIDERATA !
It's your life, your decision. Everybody discouraged me when I first started taking USMLE and I made it. Make sure you go for whatever you think is best for you and I'm sure it will give you the best result also. Good luck.
kudos to u, sona81. m up to the challenge. pts and co-mds are lucky to have u in their hospital.

My utmost respect to everybody in this forum. Thank you for giving hope and at the same time reality to everybody asking for help in this forum.
to rplakshmi. thank you for trusting me as study partner. will send u an e-mail today. just have to get my 6year old from school. bye for now.
u r a bitch for saying negative things about me here...shame on you...
BEWARE of vjames and his numerous posts where he pretends to ask innocent questions about one particular agency (including a link ) that claims to get you a residency for ****$150,000.00

This character is one of their reps and looking for desperate people who are willing to pay anything to match.

DO NOT trust him.

He and his agency is in the same class as fmgaffordable, all frauds.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »