Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed cs first attempt - maheshraj84
Would you please send me the neeraj notes my exam is Monday in Houston also my email is choleb9. Thanks and congratulations wish you all the best.
Hi I have some questions for your patient notes did you label for everything just like the first aid or you follow the same pattern as usmle example for handwriting?
Yes i used the format exactly like in the FA the same subheadings and same order. I sent you a mail for neeraj notes GL for your cs
It says your email address is wrong plz check it again
Congratulations for you cleared the exam.

Mahesh, can you please tell me what are the 23 points regarding CIS? You seemed to work pretty good on that, that is why you remember the counting. Please let us know what are the 23 points?

Thanks.
congratulation...could you plz send me neeraj notes and what was the cases here my email address emnd84...... thanx alot
congrats..i m in search of a cs partner to study wid..wd u plz let me know if u know someone who is willing to practice online..my exam in huoston too..if possible do let me know if i can discuss case or two wid u.. so i can improve on my weak points..my email id is sonam.chouksey..thanx..
hey usme1978 23 points in cis component is in neeraj notes ck those notes.page1 and2
usmle1978 as habib1 said the 23 points are mentioned in Neeraj notes.
drsonam i dont know anyone right now who wud be taking CS create a thread asking to gather cs takers in houston in your month with dates that way u can get in touch.
emnd84 i sent you the neeraj notes. GL for your prep

plz could u send me neeraj cis points my exam is tomoro
usmle_match
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »