Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just given the exam today - tovikas76
tovikas76, what is fisher 100 cases ethics ? can you send it to me?
wishesbest2009
Thanks a million!
just look in this forum or type in google and you will get the link. both the links for book and nbme forms.
for gynec if you have added notes of u world in the book then revising it is good enough because you now read the high yield topics in your own book and i suppose you cant remember more that or else you r inborn genious. i am just a hard worker.
it really depends upon which set of questions you get the most. physicatry i had a bad time specially which whatever drug they asked . they were diffenent so need to know there treatment in detail which probably i had a bad sector say i =3ques in each block. i feel oneway to also know what you r weak in is to go through all the books of kaplan in 2 days fast in the second time reviseing notes of each topic either in the book or any other means and then again do questions. you will have more confidence in interpreting answers. in the whole just chill out before the exams. taking break of 5 min each in the exam i reached to 4 block after which i took 10 min break. i was so drowsy after that i remember reading same que 5 times and then i had to rush. so have a very nice sleep. nothing can happen more than what you are destined for and give it a full through to you level best . that is what you can do from your side and leave it to god to do the latter.

i will be happy to help you guys . guys if you dont get the link i will find it out for you

take care and have a conceptual reading

best of luck
thanks, tovikas
what would you recommend for last few days.
uw incorrect vs kap revision
i wrote buddy uworld notes with kaplan for revision thats important
Hi, Tovikas, congrats for exam. my exam on 8th June. can u plz send me fischer 100cases ethics ? my email id;baruadipesh. Thanks in advance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »