Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am dying - masha
go to emergency tell your [problem social services will help
masha,
Last year I was hospitalized for 10 days due to thrombophlebitis.I did not have insurance.I got $37000 hospital bill but imergency medicaid took care of everything. I live in NY. I don't know about other state. I suggest you to go to the emergency department of any hospital without any delay.They will take care of you.
this country's health care sucks. we are doctors but we are ourselves deprived of medical aid.how can health cost so much that it can drive a person into bankrupcy.
the banks,auto industry were totally messed up,no wonder one day this huge industry will have its free fall. greed leads to one's own down fall.then the country citiizens will sh0p for health care in so called 3rd world countries where thay have no right to ask if we are certified.
Jupiter is right,u shouldnt delay this and go to the hospital, donot worry about the bills, life is too precious, how did u find out that u have a swine flu? with any medical lab tests?
have you tried going to the hospital? i dunno, if you think your life isnt worth a few thousand dollars, i would just sit at home and ride it out.

all the best
Hi masha, Call to your local Health Department and ask for help in that institution, is pos sible that they help you or give you a better orientation. The current rule is, any medical office with a patient Positive of influenza A should contact this department and they take the final step. yuritartabull
Guys,
you are amazing!
you have not only a kind heart but also great brain...
I followed your advice and I've got today Relenza instead of Tamiflu...
Thanks superdoc-99 for your advice
I feel better...
I am not dying....
Good luck in your exam, wish you guys a great score and great health !!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »