Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone from India registered for CS? - monica_indimg
hi monica,
did you schedule the interview date at kolkata consulate?i did just now- and didnt get a date before 1st july.imagine!!!
schedule it immediately if you havent.this is so stupid of me- i should have applied much earlier!
hi rashid
thanks for the wonderful advice my appointment is for tommorrow hope everything goes fine
monica.....hi there i was formerly angel but someone has taken that name i guess...how was ur step 1 and all the best in ur visa interviews...busy preparing my H1...all the best
hi sonia, monica rashid etc...
Can you please help me out with this... when scheduling a visa appointment for the CS exam online which option do u click..is it B1/B2 for business or B1/B2 for pleasure?? thank you.
business i did that
hi

can someone suggest me a good visa counsellor in delhi
also pls tell me the rates they charge
do they make ur financial statement or i have to go to chartered accountanat too
thansk for any info
gosh...is it 'business' ? I thought it was 'B2 Pleasure'.
Hello Angelo ! Long time...where have u been & how's things with u? Your aol email address doesn;t seem to be working...r u done with the cardiology observership?
yes i have stopped using AOL.... i did more of hands on clinical experience both with a cardiologist and a pulmonologist ...anyway how was ur step 1... I matched and preparing to file my H1 after passing step 3...all the best in your CS and visa interview
and i am sorry for the late reply cos i hardly come to the forum again........B1/B2 is for both business and tourist(pleasure)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »